• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren info???

KB77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can tren a or e be taken alone on a cycle, how much and how often?

It needs to be run with test, but it is not for novice users. Just the fact that you asked this question leads me to believe that you are not quite ready for Tren.

What's your AAS history and stats?

It needs to be run with test, but it is not for novice users. Just the fact that you asked this question leads me to believe that you are not quite ready for Tren.

What's your AAS history and stats?

oh brother please. I ran tren a @ 50mg/day when i was 17. I was gettin more kitty than ever.

it will shut u down... and lower ur t3.

so with out a test its dumb.

test IS a staple in any cycle. (every cycle)

Agreed.

I also agree with GMO. If your asking these kinds of questions, your probably not ready.

IML Gear Cream!
You should look for an older post written i believe by Built which raised the question about should all cycles have test in them, good read and it got a shit load of us older guys putting our finger up our ass, see if you can find it its good. As for me i always put test in every cycle, The only question i would have for you is that if you ran tren at such a young age and knew it all then why ask the question now? But then agian what would i know.

Always run test with - every - cycle.

Test should always be the baseline...

Your first question to yourself should be - "what with I run WITH test" - this cycle.

Then - how much - what duration is needed ... "and so on."

Back to the drawing board my friend - first get this right - then build on it...

You ran Tren at 17? Sorry to say, but you're an idiot.

I agree man tren at 17. I started when I was 18 but didnt do any tren just a little test. Wish I would of waited till I was 20 or 21.

But tren always stack with some test. Or your solider will not stand up and will not get best results.

The only question i would have for you is that if you ran tren at such a young age and knew it all then why ask the question now? But then agian what would i know.

In JCRAPs defense, he wasn't the one asking the question whether to run test with tren. It was the guy that started the thread. GICHY

oh brother please. I ran tren a @ 50mg/day when i was 17. I was gettin more kitty than ever.
when your seventeen not much can stop you from from having sex, even tren.

Tren without test is insane. Any cycle without test really.

if your worried about multiple injections there a re some good test tren blends Ive tried and they worked awesome nothing makes you harder and stronger than tren and test together! A little hard to sleep and crazy night sweats tho IMO

You should look for an older post written i believe by Built which raised the question about should all cycles have test in them, good read and it got a shit load of us older guys putting our finger up our ass, see if you can find it its good. As for me i always put test in every cycle, The only question i would have for you is that if you ran tren at such a young age and knew it all then why ask the question now? But then agian what would i know.

No she just didn't understand why you needed it, she never understood why. You don't HAVE to use it but if you want to have a lidibo, erection, sense of well being, no fatigue or irritation, then you should use it. Those aren't the only reasons but they are the one's off of the top of my head.

No she just didn't understand why you needed it, she never understood why. You don't HAVE to use it but if you want to have a lidibo, erection, sense of well being, no fatigue or irritation, then you should use it. Those aren't the only reasons but they are the one's off of the top of my head.

And that is reason enough...

IML Gear Cream!

Bad idea bro... Sounds like you need to do some more research before you consider supplements.

I was trying to remember of the top of my head, if i was wrong in what i said then i stand corrected.

I asked question, im 33, ran test on first cycle, i plan on running
test e with tren e, not worried about pins. Do you guys suggest tren a. I just asked, for first cycle what would be good dose, ed or eod. 230lbs 5'11" bf? Not fat but not skinny,

Looks like a pretty good list to me. More than sufficient. I have never and will never run Tren without Test. As for the OP, you are not ready to try Tren. When you are try a short acting ester, because if you take too much, you will only feel like shit for a few days, rather than a few weeks. Go light on the dosage and understand that Tren is nothing to mess with, especially after only one cycle. More experience and research is needed for you to be ready to run Tren safely.

Last edited:
Back