• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who has experience with running nandrolone and tren together?

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Two 19-nors at the same time, this is commonly referred to as a horrible idea and irresponsible. But on the other hand many people have said that they enjoyed the two together. Some people have commented that they switched from NPP to Tren ace and the overlap time was magical. I was just curious about this. I would prefer that we keep the speculation out of this. This is purely hypothetical however, as I was just curious. I would like to hear from guys who have actually ran the two together and successfully recovered afterwards.

Another thing, would this type of cycle be any more suppressive than running one 19-nor compound such as tren? They both are going to shut you down. :hmmm:

I haven't run them together but both won't shut you down harder than one compound on it's own. A single shot of nandrolone will flatten your axis, can't go lower than that.

That's what common sense told me as well but sometimes there is more to the story.

I asked this before and everyone said it was a bad idea. IMO doing half the dose of each compound that you would normally use shouldn't be any worse than the full dose of either. If you use prami/caber and keep your doses reasonable I don't see a problem with it personally

I would try and run prop,npp,tren A. Why not? I feel npp responds much different than deca. If ur worried about MOJO then u could always throw in a little proviron or mast and I bet that would help. The 19's don't effect my drive til like week 10-12 anyways which is how short I keep my blasts anyways now. I would be interested to see how it goes for ya sloppy

Give it a try Sloppy, keep to short esters so if things start going pear shape you'll come good within days . . . hopefully.

yea i am on the fence about this right now myself i am runing test e,npp and have a bottle of tren a that i got for free.so i was eithier thinking to finish my npp at about 8 weeks into cycle then add tren a for the last 4 or 5 weeks.but now i am wondering should i just run the npp and tren a at the same time but lower doses for longer time.

I've overlapped Tren Ace and NPP for a few Weeks and loved it, and i'm currently running them both in a full cycle with 350 Test P, 700 Tren Ace and 250 Deca. The results are not as impressive as when I high dosed the Test, but the sides are virtually non-existent. Caber is a must. I'm not running an AI but have Letro and Aromasin on hand if necessary.

IML Gear Cream!
I have done both together. back at the first of the year I did 350mg of NPP and 350mg of Tren Ace with low test, 250mg, Caber 1-2 times a week and all went great, made PR's on a calorie defecit. Right now, Ive gotten into a fuck it mode and trying higher doses, been running 1 gram test, 700 NPP and 200 Tren E, just lowered my test down to 250 starting a week ago and raising the Tren E up to 800 and keeping the NPP at 700. I want to add that I believe most UG oils are under-dosed to a certain degree, especially 19 nors it seems. U asked about recovered, i cant help there as I cruise on 200mg of test when I stop blasting.

I kicked off my prep run with npp, sdmz, sust - for the first 5 weeks - keep the npp going until week 8 - started cut mix at 1cc ed in week 5, so for week 5-8 I was on cut mix and npp at the same time and all i could tell was that my sex drive was thru the roof --- I saw no problems with it and will do it again - I love npp

By the way, I'm cutting, so on a deficit and using 50 of T3 for 8 Weeks, but it's moving well with great strength and vascularity. If you low dose your Test, I think you'll find it to be a very tolerable and pleasing cycle. We have a lot more supports available than 5 years ago when people would discourage running 2 19-nors together.

I would try and run prop,npp,tren A. Why not? I feel npp responds much different than deca. If ur worried about MOJO then u could always throw in a little proviron or mast and I bet that would help. The 19's don't effect my drive til like week 10-12 anyways which is how short I keep my blasts anyways now. I would be interested to see how it goes for ya sloppy

I have heard very very good things about NPP and Tren Ace combo, it was recommended by an advanced bber along with low(er) test and 100mg ed primo said it was insane

Standard donkey has lol... He runs tren,deca, eq etc with no test

whattttt is he still alive!!! kidding.. hearing a lot more positive things about cycles including little to no test, when before it was crazy to do just because people read something on the internet but never tried it themselves

I was wondering the same
Keep some caber or parmi on hand case ur nips get sensitive but I think u would be fine
what doses u wanting to run of each?

I have heard very very good things about NPP and Tren Ace combo, it was recommended by an advanced bber along with low(er) test and 100mg ed primo said it was insane

whattttt is he still alive!!! kidding.. hearing a lot more positive things about cycles including little to no test, when before it was crazy to do just because people read something on the internet but never tried it themselves

ive been running tren and nandrolone together and doing low test for a while now.. the bro scientists like sloppy called me a host of mean things..

funny how things change

Two 19-nors at the same time, this is commonly referred to as a horrible idea and irresponsible. But on the other hand many people have said that they enjoyed the two together. Some people have commented that they switched from NPP to Tren ace and the overlap time was magical. I was just curious about this. I would prefer that we keep the speculation out of this. This is purely hypothetical however, as I was just curious. I would like to hear from guys who have actually ran the two together and successfully recovered afterwards.

Another thing, would this type of cycle be any more suppressive than running one 19-nor compound such as tren? They both are going to shut you down. :hmmm:

:coffee:

I think I was at my all time best when I was on test, deca, winny and ran out of test and said fuck it kept running the deca and winny even added blasts of superdrol at times. It was what I think my best combo of biggest and shredded. was still pounding pussy like a champ too

So, nobody has actually done it?

I have ran test/deca/tren a a few years back when I was young and dumb. I didn't use to research on my own I would just get shit and run it. And I believe that I never recovered from this cycle. Now I'm looking at TRT at 24.

I have ran test/deca/tren a a few years back when I was young and dumb. I didn't use to research on my own I would just get shit and run it. And I believe that I never recovered from this cycle. Now I'm looking at TRT at 24.

did you run a pct?

Just some clomid like I said I was young & dumb didnt know about forums. I would just get what I could from a buddy.

That sucks but honestly too many variables to pinpoint what caused it. Could have happened without using gear also no one knows

Give it a try Sloppy, keep to short esters so if things start going pear shape you'll come good within days . . . hopefully.

Well my next cycle is going to be Test and Tren E. I am wanting to throw another compound in there. I was looking at either EQ or Deca/NPP. I have had great luck with test/tren/eq but I don't really like running the EQ for 16+ weeks at the doses that I feel are good for me (900-1200mg/wk). That's just a LOT of oil and time. Plus I felt that the long ester EQ hindered my PCT as it was a pretty hellish PCT. I would want to stop it sooner and run my test a little longer than last time.

Right now I plan on running:
1-8 DP Sust 700mg/wk (Enan, Cyp & Prop)
9-16 DP Sust 1050mg/wk
1-12 Tren E 500mg/wk
2-12 NPP

OR

1-8 DP Sust 700mg/wl
9-19 DP Sust 1050mg/wk
1-15 DP EQ 900mg/wk
1-12 DP Tren E 500mg/wk

Obviously I will be running caber, AI and HCG the entire time and with these longer cycle I have good success running at 6 week PCT.

Standard donkey has lol... He runs tren,deca, eq etc with no test

Yeah I'm not really interested in what he has to say.

NPP around 700mg a week would be nice, def more size than eq will give you. 700mg primo added would also be nice

I've done it before.

50mg NPP ED
50mg Tren Ace ED
1400mg Test C

No issues. As long as you're on top of the A/I and P/I you should be fine. Some guys run it different, this way worked for me.

In regards to shut down, you're going to be shut down VERY hard any time you use a 19 nor. It is what it is.

I've done it before.

50mg NPP ED
50mg Tren Ace ED
1400mg Test C

No issues. As long as you're on top of the A/I and P/I you should be fine. Some guys run it different, this way worked for me.

In regards to shut down, you're going to be shut down VERY hard any time you use a 19 nor. It is what it is.

How did you like it? Was it worth it? Or would I be just as well off with test/tren e?

I don't see what the issue with 2 19 nors is. What's the difference if you run 600mg deca or 300mg tren and 300mg npp? It's just 600mg of two things as supposed to one.

How did you like it? Was it worth it? Or would I be just as well off with test/tren e?

I grew like a weed, but I hate everything about tren, so that being said I stopped it after 4-5 weeks.

If I were to do it again, I would just use NPP and test, same doses.

You could get away with doing it any way you want really, guys run stuff different all the time. My biggest worry and concern was the libido. If that was gone, forget it.

If you can like tren go for it, just don't use a blend so you can adjust on the fly if need be.

When I did use tren it took almost 100mg ED to get the full benefits of it but the sides were too much. I like to feel good on a blast, not like complete and total sh*t.

Sounds like you will be good bro. I think it just depends on the person with the libido problems. Somtimes i can run tren and have no libido problem and somtimes it shuts me down.

Back