• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who's gonna keep using Deca?

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. After seeing the thread about Deca causing genetic damage, who's still gonna keep using it? I was planning on throwing it in on my next cycle but now im not so sure.

Link to that thread?

Deca ftw :coffee:

Hey guys. After seeing the thread about Deca causing genetic damage, who's still gonna keep using it? I was planning on throwing it in on my next cycle but now im not so sure.

Just because one science report says that deca MAY cause some genetic damage, it isn't anything to be worried about. Hell, VitaminC can cause dna damage if you take it in high enough doses.

Definetly going to keep using Deca, Arnold and Lou and all the old school bb's are alive and kicking, why fret on some study?

true. I think im gonna run it

It's the king of mass. Enough said.

I have always used deca and will continue. One scientific study is not enough to persuade me not to.

IML Gear Cream!
I LOVE DECA!! Just remember years ago back in the 70's, research was showing everything caused cancer! Now those same things dont! Also who is funding the research? Can also be bias!

I LOVE DECA!! Just remember years ago back in the 70's, research was showing everything caused cancer! Now those same things dont! Also who is funding the research? Can also be bias!

I remember reading that orange juice caused cancer once. What bullshit.

I think in general cancer is a predisposition. Your either gonna get it or your not. I know people who have gotten lung cancer who only smoked for 2 years. My grandfather smoked since he was 14 2 packs a day. He is still alive. Like you guys said im going to use it

Me and Deca are like peas and carrots.

I can't wait to use deca, have all my sore tendons stop hurting and give the finger to that study ;).

I remember reading that orange juice caused cancer once. What bullshit.
Exactly my point! Fuck we all would be dead if everything we read was true! If you remember if you broke a rib the doc would banadage you up!

Now we know that is the worse thing for you!

I just started it and am not about to stop. I have read many studies in my time (read-I am old and well edumacated) and what I saw there makes me more worried about who wrote that as to what they said.

we can get hit by a bus today so keep using it if you want. I dont suggest men in the b40's to use it just for the fact it kills the sex drive unless you have mad amount of test in your body but why even use it theres other stiff to use

IML Gear Cream!
we can get hit by a bus today so keep using it if you want. I dont suggest men in the b40's to use it just for the fact it kills the sex drive unless you have mad amount of test in your body but why even use it theres other stiff to use

Because it's one of the safest and effective bulkers we have. And it doesn't kill everyones sex drive or give them ED regardless of test/deca dose. I'm 2 weeks in and hoping like hell I can overcome this too. Never had any issues during PCT and I've beat tren... Fingers are crossed!

I just started it and am not about to stop. I have read many studies in my time (read-I am old and well edumacated) and what I saw there makes me more worried about who wrote that as to what they said.

:roflmao:

Back