• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Best/easiest places to get laid

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
3,305
Reaction score
550
Points
113
Location
The Flip Side
Almost anywhere.... Lets be honest 100% of men want 4% of the women out there.. start paying attention to the other 96% and you will get laid PERIOD. Keep in mind numbers matter---- flirt with twenty get one. Or maybe your in the 4% of the men that 100% of women want.... WAIT no your not cause your reading this thread.
 

dogsoldier

Elite Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
639
Points
0
Location
Arizona
one hour before closing at a bar having a ladies all you can drink for one price night. Just be careful to notice how shit faced your intended is or you may end up with a lap full of puke during the blow job.
 

squigader

McBain
Registered Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
326
Points
0
Location
North America
anyone ever got an escort? i know the law is on there all the time! i was wondering if you said it was for a movie would she be an escort or an actress? like the pov vids on the net? i would like to wreck a bitch!

Nope, there's no way around it. If there's a money exchange, that's that. But in this country, the women are the ones who get punished more than the men.
I'd say go for it dude, check out backpage.com and just pick your fave. The police really don't concern themselves with this stuff (especially online, which they really can't police), and making a phone call/sending an email is much easier and safer than going out and soliciting/getting solicited.
 

squigader

McBain
Registered Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
326
Points
0
Location
North America
Almost anywhere.... Lets be honest 100% of men want 4% of the women out there.. start paying attention to the other 96% and you will get laid PERIOD. Keep in mind numbers matter---- flirt with twenty get one. Or maybe your in the 4% of the men that 100% of women want.... WAIT no your not cause your reading this thread.

Don't know who you're talking about brother! Dress well, stay well-groomed and lift while paying attention to your diet, and you're already more attractive than 96% of men out there. It's worked for me.
 

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
3,305
Reaction score
550
Points
113
Location
The Flip Side
Don't know who you're talking about brother! Dress well, stay well-groomed and lift while paying attention to your diet, and you're already more attractive than 96% of men out there. It's worked for me.

Lol ok
 

K.Dallas

Registered Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
United States
Frat party is easiest place to get laid for sure, however if you can't get to one of those or you are to old, just throw yourself a Highlight party with a decent supply list i.e. colorful liquor, markers, good lighting, most importantly good sound system. Its all about the presentation for girls .....YOU'RE WELCOME
 

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered Member
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
550
Points
0
Location
MA
^ Defiantely. Swinger party might be the only thing that can top that though.
 

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
5,540
Reaction score
2,556
Points
0
Location
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
Recipe for easy pussy:

Girls(s)
+
Beer/Booze
+
A Body of Water

Something about combining drunk chicks with swimming pools/bath tubs/showers/lakes/oceans just makes them want to get naked and fuck.

I owned a boat and in-ground pool before and both pulled me more ass than a toilet seat.
 

OnPoint88

VIP Veteran
Registered Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
449
Reaction score
46
Points
0
Location
Bangkok
fling.com pof.com aff.com I got pussy for every day of the week from every continent in the world, ;)
 

djturnz

Fat Guy
Registered Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Points
8
A buddy of mine always told me the best place to find horny (desperate) chicks is in the parking lot at closing time when the strip clubs have the "male review" night.
 

hellrebel

Registered Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
156
Reaction score
18
Points
0
Location
usa
there

If you in chi-town pick up polish paper. You'll get laid. Quick for about 120 my. Boy from new jersy always does that when in town
 

drow

Member
Registered Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
111
Reaction score
8
Points
0
Location
USA
Applebees or Chilis...guess you havent seen hall pass yet. but isnt there like a new site like facebook but called fuckbook or somethin?
 

TonyMack

Registered Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
188
Points
0
Location
USA
My bedroom, couch, and sometimes the kitchen...
 

NeilPearson

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
2,978
Reaction score
75
Points
0
Location
USA
How'd you get laid off of that site?

Well there are tons of single girls on there... its not too hard. Most aren't just into getting laid with no work. You will have to e-mail back and forth for a while, maybe go on a date or two.
 

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered Member
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
550
Points
0
Location
MA
Askmen.com claims that Greece is the best country for getting laid.
 

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered Member
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
550
Points
0
Location
MA
Has anyone here had success with craigslist?
 
Top