• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Kigtropin Test Results

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I finally got my results back in. Turns out the are completely bunk and contain no GH what so ever. Pretty disappointed seeing as how I have a bunch of these.

I contacted the sponsor and they said they quit sending replacements on March 1st and offered me a discount on another order. I told them that's retarded and I won't order anything from them until they show me they have real GH. I explained how I was going to post this info on all boards for everyone to see. Well they changed their tune and are going to send me just a few kits of what I hope to be legit kigs. But I will test them when they come in also.

I just wish I knew what was in these bunk ass vials.

Here's the proof. Enjoy.

6ps4du.jpg

exphys88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice work! We're already seeing the game changing. Hopefully the sponsors are putting the pressure on the suppliers like we are.

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
THAT SUCKS!
thanks for the post!
We need to bring the pressure to them A-holes!

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Bastards.

You're telling me! I'm sorry about that XYZ. That's my bad bro.

Nice work! We're already seeing the game changing. Hopefully the sponsors are putting the pressure on the suppliers like we are.

Thanks. Yeah I told them I'd put them on blast and they changed their attitude. But I'm still thinking the replacements I get might not be zo good.

100% straight up fake. Bummer.

Yup. I will have the thanks and novos soon to run a test on. Hopefully they are legit. I just want some real fucking GH.

On the plus side I have a bunch of 2ml vials I can use for HCG!!! :lol:

snakeskinz

Registered Member
Reaction score
good work sloppy ....sucks big time getting stuck with these bunk ass vials....hopefully whatever they replace them with is real.....i am the proud owner of about 9 kits of the infamous nipertropin ...just need to pitch it as its an ugly reminder of getting ripped off .... id say these vendors and suppliers are officially on notice we aint putting up with getting taken anymore.... either put out legit gear or else!!

snake

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would demand a full replacement. If they won't do what is right they need to be exposed IMHO.

GreatWhiteTruth

SFW, GFH, or GTFO
Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow this is sad. I remember talking to you about these when you got them. I knew they were too good to be true at that price!

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score
We need a sponsor who will carry Riptropins.

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score
You're telling me! I'm sorry about that XYZ. That's my bad bro.

Nah, don't worry about it Bro, no way anyone could have known without posting blood work like you did. Now that it's out there people will know where NOT to go.

gamma

Registered Member
Reaction score
Man shits getting real around here .. sloppy you should go into the bizz for your self , then we'll know its right ...lol

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
sloppy, they banned you at olm?

Yeah man I'm not sure why? Did they close my thread? The only thing I can think of is that I said domestic and that made them mad? When I log in it says that they warned me once I chose not to follow what they said. Well I never got a warning. I doubt it will stick cause that's EK's home board and I need to be on there to do my job as a rep. I'm confused about that.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Okay so since they did not give me a full refund heavy told me to put them on blast. The sponsor that did this to me is Kamikaze. They are on several of the bigger boards. I would stay away from them.

They said the quit giving out replacements as of March 1st. Well that's fucking bullshit IMO. I don't care when the fuck they quit, that doesn't change the fact that I have a shit ton of bunk GH in the fridge. They knew they were bunk too. That's why they had a bad ass deal on them. Well it was too good for me to pass up. What I learned from this was that you need to find a source with legit GH and stick with them until the end. It's not worth jumping around to save 100 dollars here or there on an order. Find someone with legit GH and stick to them. GH is not like gear and you can't be trying to save money on it. If a deal seems good to be true, then it is.

Think about this. You get a good batch of GH and you order it and everything is good. Well you find a source that sells the same stuff for 50 dollars less a kit. "Damn that's a great deal I better get a few kits!!" Well it comes in and it totally bunk. So instead of saving 50 bucks you just wasted a bunch of money when you could have just ordered it from the usual source and had good GH.

Just something to think about guys. But know we all know who did this and who NOT TO USE!

FordFan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Pretty shotty service from kami. There is a lot of fake hgh going around, shit sucks. All I want is a legit source for quality hgh (w/o) paying $1,000 per kit.

Imosted

We Will Rise
Registered Member
Reaction score
Kamikaze has been banned on so many boards, they are proven scammers.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yup. They sent the mods and higher members replacements but then told the other members to screw off. I'm pissed I don't get a full refund but at this point I'll take anything that I can get to keep this from being a complete wash.

bulldogz

Registered Member
Reaction score
That sucks bro....but this is by far the best forum/section addition to this community :thumb:

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
If there was a sponsor who carried legit rips, we would all be set. Until then we shall play the guessing game!

trainhard357

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea that sucks. The replacements that he sent were tested out and were way under dosed but at least they had something in it. Sources will have to test their GH before selling it from now on. Of course you are still going to have the people that will continue to buy bunk GH and swear that it is working.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
That's just because they don't know any better. Or they have only got bunk GH since day one and got some under dosed stuff and they think it's amazing.

I hope I don't get under dosed replacements. I don't know why they are even still around. No one is going to use kami anymore and if they do, they are just plain dumb. In an email they were bragging about how they were a stand-up source. They said, "Most sources would have just shut down and re-opened under a new name." For some reason I think this is going to be the case.

rage racing

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good job outing these fuckers Sloppy. The more people that get tested the better. Shops need to understand that we will test their gear at any given time. Maybe it will keep the sponsors and suppliers somewhat honest.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. But this is all about protecting us and our members/friends from being victims. I think this would be successful if you just accomplished that. But maybe this will open up some sponsors eyes that we aren't going to stand for this shit anymore.

theonslaught

Registered Member
Reaction score
how does one become a sponsor

If there was a sponsor who carried legit rips, we would all be set. Until then we shall play the guessing game!

i know a guy on another board that everyone there says they sell legit rips but they arent on here, how can someone get them on here?

bb1129

Registered Member
Reaction score
nothing but thanktropin for me from here on out. highly recommend them.