• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

My First Tren Cycle

Rossman302

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long time troll first time posting.. I have been running Test for awhile now and just started Tren Ace just did my 5th pin today(1-26-2017) so I started out low because of all the research I've done on Tren and all the side effects. So now I'm at 100mg (.05 on the syringe) for the Tren and 200mg on the Test and pinning EOD. Still no side effects btw that's a plus. Strength is up and I'm trimming down. So far so good.

So my ask to all you guys that have been running Tren and Test what are ur thoughts and what did you run on you daily or every other day cycle. Thanks.

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd usually go lower on the test, say 50mg EOD.

Tren is about right, I get virtually no sides on that dose.

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

Mansir39

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
I like to start at even ratio tpp/tren 75mg and work from there .. Eod is what I prefer to avoid the pin cushion feeling ..
good luck and keep us informed ..

Rossman302

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback!! Ok cool at least I'm in the ball park. I'll lower the test and do equal amounts next time and try it out.

emcewen

Registered Member
Reaction score
I prefer every day pinning, but I do front delt, rear delt, triceps and quads so I never have the pin cushion feeling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

emcewen

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well today I did .5ml of tren and .5ml of test. Still no sides feeling great.
Awesome, just wait 2-3 weeks and you'll see a huge difference in muscle hardness and thinner skin.

Rossman302

Registered Member
Reaction score
Awesome, just wait 2-3 weeks and you'll see a huge difference in muscle hardness and thinner skin.

Bad ass!! I'm excited. I am already feeling harder and my pumps are insane right now!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First tren cycle is always fun. You're in for a ride 😉

Rossman302

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sweats are starting to kick in. Not drenched but enough to wake me up take off my shirt and pass out again.

Inner Rage

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the sweats lol. I usually have to throw a towel or 2 on the bed to sleep on and change them out as i wake in the night. Enjoy!

Rossman302

Registered Member
Reaction score
Um ok well I'm not the type that say "my shit don't stink" but I've have never sweat under my arm pits until now lol not noticeable but definitely feel it. Hormones are probably gearing up.

Rossman302

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh and shit I'm out of needles I should be pinning today!!!! I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow

Rossman302

Registered Member
Reaction score
Update 2/9/2017
i wake up constantly throughout the night wide awake hard to go back to sleep strength is way up started at 182 currently @194lbs. Gains are noticeable people are commenting. So far so good!!

Rossman302

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok guys nips are a lil tender gonna run tamoxifen 20mg. Any clue on dosages and how you ran it?