• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My First Tren Cycle

Rossman302

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Long time troll first time posting.. I have been running Test for awhile now and just started Tren Ace just did my 5th pin today(1-26-2017) so I started out low because of all the research I've done on Tren and all the side effects. So now I'm at 100mg (.05 on the syringe) for the Tren and 200mg on the Test and pinning EOD. Still no side effects btw that's a plus. Strength is up and I'm trimming down. So far so good.

So my ask to all you guys that have been running Tren and Test what are ur thoughts and what did you run on you daily or every other day cycle. Thanks.

I'd usually go lower on the test, say 50mg EOD.

Tren is about right, I get virtually no sides on that dose.

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

Thanks for the feedback!! Ok cool at least I'm in the ball park. I'll lower the test and do equal amounts next time and try it out.

I prefer every day pinning, but I do front delt, rear delt, triceps and quads so I never have the pin cushion feeling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well today I did .5ml of tren and .5ml of test. Still no sides feeling great.
Awesome, just wait 2-3 weeks and you'll see a huge difference in muscle hardness and thinner skin.

Awesome, just wait 2-3 weeks and you'll see a huge difference in muscle hardness and thinner skin.

Bad ass!! I'm excited. I am already feeling harder and my pumps are insane right now!

First tren cycle is always fun. You're in for a ride 😉

IML Gear Cream!
Sweats are starting to kick in. Not drenched but enough to wake me up take off my shirt and pass out again.

Gotta love the sweats lol. I usually have to throw a towel or 2 on the bed to sleep on and change them out as i wake in the night. Enjoy!

Um ok well I'm not the type that say "my shit don't stink" but I've have never sweat under my arm pits until now lol not noticeable but definitely feel it. Hormones are probably gearing up.

Oh and shit I'm out of needles I should be pinning today!!!! I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow

Update 2/9/2017
i wake up constantly throughout the night wide awake hard to go back to sleep strength is way up started at 182 currently @194lbs. Gains are noticeable people are commenting. So far so good!!

Ok guys nips are a lil tender gonna run tamoxifen 20mg. Any clue on dosages and how you ran it?

Back