• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What's the best anal lube?

stephfanny

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should I ask how easy it is to remove from your "openings" after its all done? Seems like clean up on your side of things might not be easy. :thinking:

It doesn't need to be "removed"...it is safe to be absorbed.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
um not to point out the obvious but get her really excited first. being really horny makes pain not
so painful and lube her ass by eating it. it will also relax the muscle. you need to enter her really
slowly no matter what type of lube you use but once you're all the way in and take the first four
or five strokes you should be able to speed things up.

tell her this... baby, sweety... whatever she likes you to call her.... when we first met i couldn't stop
thinking about your ass. i love it nestled against me or when you're walking around the house... for
a long time all it takes is to look at your ass and i feel my cock wake up... so yea i'm kinda obsessed
with anal right now but i don't want to hurt you. i want to make it something we can both enjoy...

if she likes toys try getting her a cute little as in SMALL glass anal plug. try fucking her pussy doggy
style with the plug in... touch it wiggle it pull on it a little. get her used to associating anal and pleasure.
don't give up. rome wasn't built in a day. if you use sweet talk and charm she should be up to a good solid
pounding in a couple months. when she does agree to try it again reach your hand under her and play with
her clit while you're doing it. don't just focus on her ass.

Last edited:

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered Member
Reaction score
um not to point out the obvious but get her really excited first. being really horny makes pain not
so painful and lube her ass by eating it. it will also relax the muscle. you need to enter her really
slowly no matter what type of lube you use but once you're all the way in and take the first four

tell her this... baby, sweety... whatever she likes you to call her.... when we first met i couldn't stop
thinking about your ass. i love it nestled against me or when you're walking around the house... for
a long time all it takes is to look at your ass and i feel my cock wake up... so yea i'm kinda obsessed
with anal right now but i don't want to hurt you. i want to make it something we can both enjoy...

if she likes toys try getting her a cute little as in SMALL glass anal plug. try fucking her pussy doggy
style with the plug in... touch it wiggle it pull on it a little. get her used to associating anal and pleasure.
don't give up. rome wasn't built in a day. if you use sweet talk and charm she should be up to a good solid
pounding in a couple months. when she does agree to try it again reach your hand under her and play with

wow - my dick is hard now. that's good shit right there.

stylus187

Board Rep
Reaction score
:kissu:

:callme::callme::callme:

gerard4864

Registered Member
Reaction score
use a lil cocaine to numb it then astro glide fuck analeaze

phosphor

Banned
Registered Member
Reaction score
03009-original.jpg

JerseyDevil

Banned Member
Reaction score

...and this is why we love LW.

Up to this point, this WAS my favorite lube, LOL

sp1q

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Astroglide

Astroglide is slicker than frog's hair!!

sp1q

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
running down the road tryin' to loosen my load

Why pull out for anal? :hmmm:

:thumb:

Ya gotta love these two

grynch888

Registered Member
Reaction score

WoW. I'd eat your ass...:analsex:and then give it a good pounding.

salliann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like any of the WET product line. very good and does not fade quickly.

Sal