I'm still not happy. Without a doubt I'm addicted to being freaky huge. What's next. I'm in PCT and I've dropped the water and I feel like I'm very small again.
Discuss .....
Discuss .....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

where the fuck have you been brother? Im sure you are still jacked up! Fuck pct cruisin is the way for me lol!!!

Wait....... Wait..... Is the Captn still giving free tug and rubs???????
^^^^^ thisSail the 7 seas.
I'm still not happy. Without a doubt I'm addicted to being freaky huge. What's next. I'm in PCT and I've dropped the water and I feel like I'm very small again.
Discuss .....
Lookin down your pants again?Haha this shit is funny

I'm still not happy. Without a doubt I'm addicted to being freaky huge. What's next. I'm in PCT and I've dropped the water and I feel like I'm very small again.
Discuss .....

Take your jerked, tan, confident self and go get some tail.
Take your jerked, tan, confident self and go get some tail.

U could get gang banged by the Steelers defense...
Gay fantasy? That was just garbage ill rep anyone that negs this stupid ass comment!
come pleasure my wife so she'll leave me the fuck alone
My ticket number is 56,
the last guy walking out compared it to Darth Vader without the mask.

